Did you know that your generous giving is changing lives? Just in the first 5 months of 2013, God has been doing a mighty work through Vintage Church and impacting the city of New Orleans to live the Gospel, love the city and be the church.
We’ve seen 11 people give their lives to Jesus, 20 baptisms and 4 new community groups launch around this city just in the first 4 months of 2013. That is something to celebrate!
We want to thank you for your obedience and partnership in The Gospel and remind you that the impact of your generous giving is being felt across this city in many ways.
We also wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that if you have not already set up an online account with us, you can do so today by clicking below:
Why set up an online account?
- Set up scheduled giving
- Easily track and adjust your giving
- Download giving statements
Wondering why God asks us to give? Has God been stirring your heart to start giving or has He been stirring your heart to step out in faith and give more? We encourage you to dig into God’s word and check out these scriptures:
We give because….
- Its an act of worship – God wants us to give cheerfully and sacrificially (2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
- Its and act of faith – In the end we can’t out give God; He has given everything (Malachi 3:10).
- Its an indicator of our heart – It reveals our motives, both good and bad (Matthew 6:21).
- Its tied to Jesus’ sacrifice (1 John 3:16-18).
Once again we are so thankful for your partnership in the Gospel. We can’t wait to see more of what God has in store to impact the city of New Orleans as we partner together to proclaim the great name of Jesus.