Pastor Rob Wilton and his family have accepted God’s call to become the Lead Pastor of Preaching and Vision for Downtown Baptist Church in Orlando, FL. He will be sent out at the end of 2017 to expand the Gx Network and ministry of Vintage Church. Pastor Rob will be officially presented to Downtown Baptist Church on June 25 and will remain in New Orleans serving as our Founding and Lead Pastor until the end of 2017.
For the remainder of 2017, Pastor Rob will continue to serve with the following goals:
- Work alongside the Vintage Pastors and Vision Team to call the next Lead Pastor and other future leaders.
- Continue preaching and leading alongside the Vintage Leadership.
- Build a stronger framework of partnership for the Gx Network.
- Transition leadership responsibilities for other ministries.
- Begin to implement new ministry at Downtown Baptist Church.
As the Lead Pastor of Preaching and Vision for Downtown Baptist Church, Pastor Rob will also continue to serve alongside Vintage Church in 2018 in the following ways:
- Advisory Board Member of Vintage Church
- Director of the Gx Network
We would like to invite all Vintage Partners and those aspiring to be Partners for a special night of vision at Vintage Jefferson (6:30–7:30p) on Monday, June 12. (Childcare will be provided). We will share more details about this announcement and other future plans. As we prepare for this night, please send any questions or comments to email@example.com before our meeting. We are excited to continue serving alongside the Wilton family as we together live the Gospel, serve the city, and be the church in New Orleans, Orlando, and beyond!
Grace and Peace,
Vintage Church Pastors
For a more detailed explanation you can read the manuscript of Pastor Rob’s Vision Talk on Sunday, June 11th. You can also watch the video of the vision talk given on Sunday, June 11.