“and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Timothy 2:2)
Vintage Church believes in multiplying leaders. God has given Vintage Church incredible present and future opportunities. These opportunities will require more leaders. Thankfully, God is also calling people to Vintage Church who are called to lead. Whether you are equipped and ready to lead now or feel a calling from God but need training, there’s a place for you to serve and lead at Vintage. If you are interesting in leadership, we have a four-fold process in leadership development:
- Assessment - examination of a person’s faithfulness, giftedness, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
- Recognition - affirmation of a person’s potential leadership ability
- Training - period of equipping for ministry leadership
- Enlistment - commissioning of a person to ministry leadership
If you are interested in leadership at Vintage Church, check out our opportunities below. You can also fill out the form to contact us with any questions.
Current Leadership Opportunities
Vintage Equip Residency
This residency is designed to provide training for men and women called by God to various types of ministry. The residency focuses on three components:
- Personal Leadership
- Pastoral Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
Ministry and Team Leaders include our vGroup Leaders, Ministry Team Leaders, & Staff.