Have you ever had a plan that didn’t go according to plan? Do you ever feel aimless? Do you feel like you’re living your call?
In Proverbs 31 God introduces us to a woman “clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” And the hearts of all God’s girls say, “Yes, please!” But do we really believe it’s attainable?
She Laughs provides a place for women to rest and recharge while we equip you to navigate life’s disappointments, manage your demands and connect to God’s call for your life.
Join Katy McCown, Kirsten Watson, Lisa Allen, & Shari Braendel, with special guest Shay Briggs, January 15 & 16 at Lakeview Christian Center in New Orleans for a weekend focused on encouraging you to:
- Connect your plans to God’s purpose
- Learn to avoid burnout and maximize God’s provision
- Reveal your inner beauty and revel in your outer beauty
- Identify reasons you resist God’s call
- Ignite a Spirit of power to fuel your future.
Register & learn more at shelaughsconference.com.
- Friday, Jan 15: 6–10p
- Doors open at 5p
- Saturday, Jan 16: 9a–12p
- VIP breakfast begins at 8a
- Doors open at 8:30a